Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default OT neighbor

Dan Espen wrote:
"Jan Taylor" writes:

Hello everyone. My husband used to post here, before he passed
several years ago. I used to enjoy reading this forum along side of
him in the evenings.

I have a "what would you do" question.

My neighbor has large trees, which overhang our property. During
this past wind storm, several large limbs ended up on my property. I
asked him if he could remove them, so I could cut the lawn. He
called me every name in the book, and told me it's my problem.

I suppose I could hire someone to remove them, but only having a
fixed income, and Arty didn't have life insurance, sure puts a bind
on things around here. I'd move them myself, but at 73, I'm afraid
I don't have the strength to, as it already takes me several days to
cut the grass on a city lot.

What would you do?

Your homeowners insurance covers it.

Really? Then why did I spend days and days sawing, gathering and burning
100s of tons of tree trash after a hurricane in 2004? The answer is,
insurance did not cover that.

--

dadiOH

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net