Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT neighbor

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:23:25 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

I see you already have many nice and helpful answers. Mine is a
little different.
Your neighbor is a jerk. Keep in mind, everything overhanging your
yard is allowed to be cut. I'd get someone with a chain saw to lop
every branch on your side of the properly line so he has a hideous
looking tree. Maybe it will fall onto his house.

Good luck with your problem.

Bad advice! The neighbor is already unfriendly, so provoking him is
bad. Cutting the branches as you suggest is a code violation where I
lived in Florida!

Some branches already fell so it is proven to be a danger. Cut away.
Not a code violation where I live. May even be required if a hazard.