View Single Post
  #21   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default Composite video out of a flat screen?

Maybe we just cannot get them here. I have run across this before and it burns me up. ****ing supposedly NUMBER ONE NUMBER ONE and we can't keep our people healthy despite spending outrageous amounts, or even safe, or travel just anywhere......

The Amwerican illusion has been gone for me for a long time, it's a ****ing joke and you know what ? I bet the ****ing MPAA is stopping these things from being sold here and they got their fingers in other countries too because media bullswhit movies are one of ther US' chief exports. (these are the same folk who lobbied and sued to get betamaxes outlawed, what, you think they went to another planet or something ?) Maybe they can't cow all the governments in the world and keep you all from having the good ****, but they can certainly bribe the companies to not make an NTSC version. And even if there is an NTSC version they could block it's import. They certainly don't have to worry about us building our own.

I keep finding out more and more **** like this, I want to move out. Russia might be better.

That's enough, any more and I risk getting political and you do not want that. ****ing stupid ass people here think we got it better than anywhere in the world.

Amazing. Simply ****ing amazing.

J