Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Composite video out of a flat screen?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:13:32 -0700 (PDT), put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Anyhoo, this $40 gizmo looks pretty good. In fact I plan on getting one. My main fetish when it comes to this was not to have DVDs, but to have PC files. The box itself does it, and if I want to put something up on youtube I just stick the stick in the PC apparently. Once I get one and get busy I will probably be THE preeminent star of youtube. The reason ? I GOT BETA ! LOL

The Soniq STB is designed for the Australian market. I looked around
for something to suit the North American market, but I couldn't find
anything other than a TV card for a PC. Maybe you guys call them by
some other name.

Here is a similar thread at aus.electronics:
http://groups.google.com/group/aus.e...55c20c14590911

- Franc Zabkar