Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default O/T: Colonoscopy

"Swingman" wrote

One of my dearest friends, band mates, and coonass brethren, was lost to
colon cancer about fifteen years ago, leaving behind two small daughters.
I still want to kick his ass, between tears when thinking about it, for
not paying more attention to the symptoms and having a colonoscopy ... the
chance is excellent that he would still be with us today had he done that.

Take heed, you young bullet proof mf's ...

Lived in Lafayette (Carencro, actually) during the oil boom of the
seventies. Miss the food, fishin, music, and people. Been every place they
have been on Swamp People so far. That Atchafalaya swamp and surrounding
wetlands and marsh are something else. If I hit the lottery, I think I'd
have a seasonal home there.

Steve