Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default So where do you dispose of the hazardous waste?

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:24:29 -0700, BeeJ wrote:

on 10/10/2012, BeeJ supposed :
I didn't bother on purpose. Get it?

The point was to get global input from the people reading this post
where they were located so ALL others who might read this post will get
ideas about how to do recycling in their area. Now do you get it?

No. I re-read your original posting and find none of that included.
The only question you asked was in the Subject line as:
So where do you dispose of the hazardous waste?
which I answered in detail in my initial reply. I didn't supply my
location because you can easily find it in the signature.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D