Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Colonoscopy

On Oct 10, 3:19*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

For anyone going to have one of these, I suggest this: *Get a bottle of
mouthwash. *Before drinking that stuff, rinse with mouthwash, and you can
chug a lug a little more before the gag reflex kicks in. *I have heard that
now there is some pills they give you, or something a lot easier than the
two gallons of stuff I had to drink.

Steve

The pills are the only way to go! You space taking them over a period
of hours the evening before and you take most of them with Ginger
Ale. By about 8:00 that evening I was beginning to think they were
not going to be effective and then "KaBooommm!" They were effective
for much of the night.

The actual procedure was pretty easy after the cleaning phase. The
gave me a light anesthetic which must have put me to sleep. Also, I
woke up a little goofier than usual. My wife said folks in the
recovery area, outside of my surgery room, heard me say "Well, Hell -
The act wasn't nearly exciting as the foreplay!"

RonB