Posted to sci.electronics.repair
klem kedidelhopper klem kedidelhopper is offline

Default Composite video out of a flat screen?

On Oct 10, 10:08*pm, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"klem kedidelhopper mental defective "

Does anyone know if first of all composite video as we've known it for
the past 75 or so years even exists in a modern flat screen TV,

** It has hardly ever existed in any TV set.

*But a few LCD sets have it:

*http://dicksmith.com.au/product/GE68...ot-full-hd-dle........ * Phil

That is an interesting feature on that set Phil. I didn't notice a
mention of high impedance line audio out though. It must have it just
didn't see it. Problem is though I'm in the US and the set is in
Australia. Would probably cost a small fortune to get it here. I never
knew that Dick Smith was now into consumer electronics. I bought my
Dick Smith ESR meter kit from a US supplier several years ago and I'
ve always been very satisfied with it. I used to talk with Bob Parker
on this group years ago but I haven't seen him on for some time now.
He designed that meter and was always very helpful. We talked
personally many times and he was instrumental in my decision to buy
the kit.
Lenny