Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt[_10_] Matt[_10_] is offline

Default O/T: Colonoscopy

On 10/10/2012 8:35 PM, Richard wrote:
On 10/10/2012 9:50 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Mike wrote

You guys that watch on the screen are sick - or too involved with
yourselves. Put me to sleep. Let me wake up when it's all over.
Why in
the hell would I want to endure that and even more important - why the
hell would I want to watch it? Sleep is good...

--

-Mike-

I've watched at least four of my heart caths on the screen live.

Steve

Ah big deal. (really)

You ain't lived until you have had a cystoscopy inspection.

Guess where THAT camera goes...

LOL - I *know* where that camera goes... could have watched, too, but
the TV screen was on the side of my bad eye, and over my shoulder. Doc
offered to have it moved to where I could watch, but it really didn't
matter all that much to me anyway - the results and diagnosis were what
I was interested in. Water was damn cold too!

Matt