Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Colonoscopy

On 10/10/2012 11:48 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
\
Colonoscopy Journal:

I called my friend Andy Sable, a gastroenterologist, to make an
appointment or a colonoscopy.

13. 'Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up
there?'

Deja Vu all over again, three times now ... the first I wasn't sedated,
watched the screen, directed traffic and actually pointed out a polyp
before the doctor saw it. The last two weren't as much fun because they
didn't offer the no sedation option. Actual procedure is a piece of
cake, the prep is absolutely the worst part, but worth a few laughs when
the memory fades ... lost too many friends and relatives to colon
cancer, shame on you if you don't stay current on this procedure.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010