Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Colonoscopy

Bob wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

Colonoscopy Journal:

Well said and well written. My experience was similar 6 days ago.

The last one I had to go in for was a double procedure. They had to scope
down my throat to examine whether I had ulcers there, and then the
colonoscopy. Of course, I joked with the doctor about paying attention and
not getting the order of the procedures mixed up while I was out. He
immediately replied that I'd know immediately, if I burped and it smelled
like a fart. Gotta love a doctor with a sense of humor.

--

-Mike-