Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Need some creative thinking

jtpr wrote the following on 10/9/2012 6:54 PM (ET):
I have a friend (I know, hard to believe) that collects bicycles. Along the way he picked up this Schwinn sign:

http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/Other/Sch...5840307_PSLwCF

He asked me if I could figure out a way to frame it so he could hang it on the wall. The problem is that the bottom corner and one side are missing. I'm not coming up with any clever ideas and thought somebody here could.

Thanks for any advice.

-Jim

Paint the backing in that area the same color as the sign, or attach a
piece of matching plastic it to the back of the sign and paint that.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY