Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need some creative thinking

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:54:13 -0700 (PDT), jtpr
wrote:

I have a friend (I know, hard to believe) that collects bicycles. Along the way he picked up this Schwinn sign:

http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/Other/Sch...5840307_PSLwCF

He asked me if I could figure out a way to frame it so he could hang it on the wall. The problem is that the bottom corner and one side are missing. I'm not coming up with any clever ideas and thought somebody here could.

Thanks for any advice.

Hack the bottom left off so it matches the bottom right, hack the
flange off, then use a dadoed frame around it? Or match all 4 corners
so it looks like it was built that way.

--
Energy and persistence alter all things.
--Benjamin Franklin