Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
default[_7_] default[_7_] is offline

Default AIWA stereo wont read CD's

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:51:47 -0600, §ñühwö£f
wrote:

Phil Hobbs wrote:
[......]

Stew Leonard's Espresso Roast, roasted fresh daily in sunny Yonkers.
Best beans I've ever come across, and worth the trip. Always a crowd
pleaser.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have an actual electronics repair
question: how do I go about getting my old AIWA CX-NA10 stereo system to
read CD's again? Is the lazer bad? It detects the cd and spins up but
wont play it.

Have you taken it apart yet? Try cleaning the lens. In a dirty,
smoky or wet environment the lenses can become coated with stuff.