Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Easy Wood Tools

A quicky product review.

I got a set of these tools, the mini set, the rougher, the finisher, and
the detailer. VERY easy to learn and VERY easy to use. The learning
curve to turning has almost disappeared. It is hard to screw up with
these tools and they reportedly stay sharp for a very long time. When
dull rotate the carbide cutting tip and you have a new cutting surface.
When the carbide tip is toast, replace it for about $15~$18. I was
told that a tip was good for about 300 pen blanks.

Anyway my other 15 or so tools will collect dust and NO MORE SHARPENING!