Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gotta hand it to the tories.

wrote:
adam wrote:
Same as me - by putting a cross on your ballot paper in the place of
your choice.

email me and I will tell you how I voted.

I vote for a person. When I was deselected I couldn't bring
myself to vote for my party's choice of my replacement, based
on comparing known histories of him and the other candidates.
I voted for somebody else who from knowning their work in the
community over the previous years I felt would be a better
replacement for me than him.

Didn't work, he got elected anyway, then a few of weeks
later promptly defected over to the other party anyway.

JGH

I voted to get rid of Gordon Brown.
And hopefully Labour.
The only party to say all the right things and then do all the wrong things.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.