Posted to uk.d-i-y
brass monkey brass monkey is offline

Default Gotta hand it to the tories.

wrote in message
adam wrote:
Same as me - by putting a cross on your ballot paper in the place of
your choice.

email me and I will tell you how I voted.

I vote for a person.

OK, so you think "s/he's a decent person, s/he gets my vote for wanting
protection for ducks in my local park?" ******** to the party line?

When I was deselected I couldn't bring
myself to vote for my party's choice of my replacement, based
on comparing known histories of him and the other candidates.
I voted for somebody else who from knowning their work in the
community over the previous years I felt would be a better
replacement for me than him.

Didn't work, he got elected anyway, then a few of weeks
later promptly defected over to the other party anyway.

Over to Labour?