Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (OT) Cellphone puzzler questions

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:30:22 -0500,
wrote:

I've had a basic Tracfone for a few years. It makes calls, texts, and
can get basic internet service. It's just a simple phone without any
bells and whistles. I can download pictures for a fee to use as
wallpaper, or download ringtones also for a fee. I dont want a contract
phone, because I dont make that many calls or send many texts. A $20
phone card will last me 2 or 3 months.

gsmarena.com is a great place for learning about specific models of
cell phone, going back for at least 10 years I think. They probably
have other good info too.