Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Outa here for awhile

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 06 Oct 2012
04:30:52 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? on Sat, 06 Oct 2012
02:02:30 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
?
wrote:
?? ?
?? That is the woodworking newsgroup. I gave it up years ago -
?? too much yap about crappy tools
?
? Poor craftstmen always blame their tools.

But sometimes, it is the crappy tool.

What kind of craftsman owns crappy tools? ;-)

either "cheap" craftsmen, or crafty guys, who need something to
loam out, which they don't mind not getting back.

My dad once went to fix something at his mother in laws. She
still had her husbands tools. Lots of screw drivers. All "founds"
from by the side of the road. (Fred 'd been a road worker for a
while.) And Dad found out why they were all "finds" - nobody cared to
make sure they had been packed up when they left.

So yeah, sometimes you have crappy tools, so you can afford to
forget them.

tschus
pyotr

OTOH, it doesn't take many forgotten $1 yard sale knives or
flashlights to equal the one good one you would keep track of.

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the