Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Outa here for awhile

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 04:30:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? on Sat, 06 Oct
2012
02:02:30 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
?
wrote:
?? ?
?? That is the woodworking newsgroup. I gave it up years ago -
?? too much yap about crappy tools
?
? Poor craftstmen always blame their tools.

But sometimes, it is the crappy tool.

What kind of craftsman owns crappy tools? ;-)

Those in need of better tools?

I keep the good tools in the house and bought cheap ones for the
vehicles and the shed out back. Many of the shed tools have bright
orange handles to make them easier to round up after building
something out in the woods.

I took the $5 orange-handled claw hammer to a neighbor's deck-building
party where the pro carpenters snickered at it, but soon were
borrowing it. I had reground the striking face to the shape and angle
I learned from the old Swedish cabinetmaker who taught high-school
shop class.
jsw