Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Outa here for awhile

On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 04:30:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" ? on Sat, 06 Oct 2012
02:02:30 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
?
wrote:
?? ?
?? That is the woodworking newsgroup. I gave it up years ago -
?? too much yap about crappy tools
?
? Poor craftstmen always blame their tools.

But sometimes, it is the crappy tool.

What kind of craftsman owns crappy tools? ;-)

What craftsman has never made a mistake in purchasing? Ya buys yer
tools and ya takes yer chances. The crappy tools become backups once
you come to your senses. Or not.

I have a Makita impact driver but my old Ryobi drill motor is the
second one I've owned because they work so damned well for so little
money.

Ofttimes, the Ryobi will be used to drill pilots and the impact does
the work.

OTOH, there are Sears tools and Sears horsepower ratings...

--
Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little,
to cure diseases of which they know less,