Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Could you whack an inch off?

Usnet standards? Piffle. I enjoy reading a lot and sharing a little. I was castigated a few times for

"top posting" which seemd more logical for me using my Google reader.
However, I stopped doing that
since it seemd to be a problem for old fashioned email reader types.

Piffle! Top posting, bottom posting and intertwined posting are all
correct, depending on the situation.

Other than that I never had any class on how to "comply" with usenet and
have no interest in doing so.

Common sense and courtesy are in order. Quoting giant messages with a
short bottom reply is ignorant. If your too dumb or lazy or ignorant to
properly edit a message, quoting what is needed, then at least top post
the drivel.

I am a free man and conduct myself so.

Wish I lived in your country:-)

--
Jack
Right Wing Extremist: Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Madison, ME!