Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default Painting pressure treated lumber - Siding & High Tech

"Swingman" wrote

High tech materials, products, tools and technology make for an all around
better job, in all aspects ... gotta love it in this day and age.

Wow, three comments.

1) That is a high tech gadget you carry around that creates an instant, in
the field tutorial.

2) You obviously have a good crew there. They gathered around, watched the
tutorial and even asked questions.

3) I wish a high tech tutorial would have been available, long ago, when my
father gave me that obligatory, rite of passage "birds and bees lecture.