Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Could you whack an inch off?

SonomaProducts.com wrote:

Usnet standards? Piffle. I enjoy reading a lot and sharing a little.
I was castigated a few times for "top posting" which seemd more
logical for me using my Google reader. However, I stopped doing that
since it seemd to be a problem for old fashioned email reader types.
Other than that I never had any class on how to "comply" with usenet
and have no interest in doing so. I am a free man and conduct myself
so. If you are so sophisticated in usenet usage maybe you can filter
out my non-artistic drivle and bad spellin.

Nope - I don't find your stuff to be insufferable. I don't filter anybody
(with almost no exceptions), so you're certainly not going to be filtered.
But - readability is another story. It's not a matter of what you are
saying, but how you are saying it. Now that you've had it explained to you
that your posts are almost uninteligable, if you persist, I may just skip
over them - though I won't kill file you. What you say above is a bit over
the edge though - you do it your way with no regard for anyone else? For
any accepted standards in a community? That really does not fit with the
other things you've presented of yourself here in the past.

--

-Mike-