Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Could you whack an inch off?

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 10:10:20 AM UTC-7, dpb wrote:
On 10/3/2012 12:03 PM, SonomaProducts.com wrote: ... My original post was about how a dear and close friend does not have the same stylistic sensibilities as myself and I thought that was funny. ... That you thought it was funny certainly didn't come thru...if had thought that were the case I'd've not bothered w/ the response at all. --

I spend hours and hours studying and doing an exact job thinking I have achieved some great pinnical of my craft. My dear friend says "can you whack an inch off of that?". The laugh is on me, not him.