Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Now would be a good time for the annual"have you tested yourcentral heating system" post

On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 23:07:54 +0100, geoff wrote:

Wouldn't it ...

Fired the propane furnace up here a couple of weeks ago - it's been
getting cold at nights. I've not switched the electric baseboard heat
back on yet, but there's not a lot to go wrong with that :-)

Daytime temps have been warm - up around 60-70F. That's all going to
change tomorrow though, and we're supposed to get anything up to a foot
of snow now over the next couple of days :/

cheers

Jules