Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default Now would be a good time for the annual"have you tested yourcentral heating system" post

On 03/10/2012 20:12, geoff wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes

level was low enough to trigger it on. Think it was about 2'c in the
greenhouse then.

Don't think it has dropped below 8 at night so far here, and 13 odd is
not uncommon in the day. With the weather compensation on the new one,
I have seen it running flow temperatures as low as 32 on occasion.

I am still waiting for summer.

Got a feeling its going to be a long wait!

Still wearing short sleeved shirts ATM

What do you mean "at the moment?"

The only time I changed to long sleeves last winter was when working
outside all day. If I'd only been out there for an hour or two, I'd
still have been in short sleeves.

SteveW