Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Now would be a good time for the annual"have you tested your central heating system" post

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 09:56:54 +0100, tim..... wrote:

No in fact the grant is dead, long live the new grants. It happens
every year when a new encumbent company seems to get the gig.

"rebranding" is the buzz word isn't it?

I though that the "green deal" replaced grants, so AIUI grants really
are dead going forwards

Feck knows what is happening with the "green deal", seems to be a bigger
cock up than rail franchises.

Oh I see a bit of movement. The RHI (Domestic) is out for consultation
closes 7th Dec, this should have been in place by now IIRC... Now aiming
for Summer 2013.

http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cm...estic/rhi_dome
stic.aspx

--