Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Now would be a good time for the annual"have you tested your central heating system" post

What I don't get though is why its so late? surely as everyone will be
calling the menders at the same time the waiting lists will grow. Much
better to do it at the start of September. Likewise I was very intrigued by
all the publicity for insulation and heating freebies from Government now,
however having taken advantage of this a few years ago, I cannot understand
whey its October when these things get publicised as realistically nobody is
going to fit the gear till at the earliest mid November and we can and have
had cold snaps well before that in the past.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"geoff" wrote in message