Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phamer[_2_] Phamer[_2_] is offline

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On 02/10/2012 22:15, ARW wrote:
alan wrote:
On 02/10/2012 20:31, ARW wrote:

what does the daft **** want me to do?

slow down, there is a mobile speed trap ahead?

No. That's when you flash the lights. It's a well know warning against a
speed trap and you give a thumbs down sign when you pass the other driver

This one was a **** and he just put the main beams on.

So what does that make you? Your words:

"Me? I stuck my main beams on and moved across to the other side of the
road and scared the **** ****less. I swerved back in at the last second
but I loved it when he mounted the grass verge to avoid me."

Who's the bigger "C*NT", him or you? At least he wasn't guilty of
dangerous driving!

--
Phamer

If the bird of peace is the dove, the bird of love must be the swallow!