Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.telecom.mobile,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Using mobile phone as an internet radio

There are many factors that cause something to fail. I you
don't use it, it has no working life. I don't wish to play
semantics but if you use it you are using up its working life.

Not so. With mechanical devices, regular moderate use provides a longer
useful lifetime than using the device only rarely.