Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:54:50 PM UTC+1, wrote:
meow2222 wrote:

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:31:05 PM UTC+1,

wrote:

Driving down the A365 tonight and a headlight lamp blew. 2nd time

in one

year, opposite headlight to the last one but it happens.

The bulb blew between Marr and Hickleton.

What I do not need is some knobhead travelling the other way

putting his

main beams on to tell me there is a headlight out on my van. I know

that

there is a headlight out, what does the daft **** want me to do?

Me? I stuck my main beams on and moved across to the other side of

the road

and scared the **** ****less. I swerved back in at the last second

but I

loved it when he mounted the grass verge to avoid me.

Feel free to call me insane.

If we don't hear from you again we'll know you got 5 years for DD.

But the police were not there.

public admission. good luck with that.