Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT This is the reason I hate the public enforcing the law

Lee wrote:
On 02/10/2012 20:31, ARW wrote:

What I do not need is some knobhead travelling the other way putting his
main beams on to tell me there is a headlight out on my van. I know that
there is a headlight out, what does the daft **** want me to do?

This is why I never try to tell anyone they have a brake/head/tail light
out or if they have a seriously flat tyre - I figure they already know
and what's the point?

A few years back I did flash a Capri which had a small fire starting
underneath and got the finger. 500m up the road it was a ball of flame -
they got out ok but looked somewhat shaken

I had an XJS that dropped a reae lamp. Being an XJS there was a warning
lamp to tell me.

At the next set of lights a fukimng cyclist pulled up alongside me and
tapped on te window
"Did you KNOWy our TAIL LIGHT was out". I gestured at the dash "Yes. The
car already told me that" and shut the window in his face.

Lee

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.