Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to cut a 4" round hole in soffit - no hole saw.

Please report back, but not yourself. You'z goys. (Brooklyn)

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Now that I have the 1" deep hole saw set from HF I'm hoping against
hope that there is enough room above the soffit to get the hole saw
started with the right angle attachment for my drill. We'll see.

I also bought new blades for my HF MF tool, so if all else fails, a
bunch of plunge cuts should do the trick.

Oh yeah, I'll be lighting the project with my HF 500W work lights. ;-)