Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default How to cut a 4" round hole in soffit - no hole saw.

On 10/1/2012 11:02 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion-- I was just in my hole saw drawer
the other day and I have 4 arbors.

I've at least three and they're all interchangeable although not
identical...one has points for a driving hole but it's not difficult to
adapt to them...

As said, it depends but I'll risk that odds are good...anyway, if
borrows the neighbor's arbor and heads to the hardware store he'll
likely have no trouble.

Again of course it's always possible the neighbor has the oddball...