Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Split Point Drill Bits

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:51:35 -0500, Pete C. wrote:

Tim Wescott wrote:

Does anyone have a link to a good picture of a split-point drill bit?
I've been looking, and all I see are side views -- I'd like a top view
so that I can (a) verify that I really don't have any, and (b) see if I
can make one out of the non-split-points that I have.

Danke.

--
Tim Wescott
Control system and signal processing consulting www.wescottdesign.com

Search split point drill on youtube for a Darex XT3000 video

Thanks. Aside from instilling an unrequitable lust in my heart for a
drill sharpening fixture, that sets me right up.

http://www.wescottdesign.com