Posted to uk.d-i-y
Part Timer Part Timer is offline

Default Rant: Banks that only let you see the last few transactions online

On 27/09/2012 15:32, djc wrote:

And while we are on banking rants€” Nationwide don't think my account is
a main account because I don't pay in 750 quid every month, the fact
that I have an irregular self-employed income that amounts to
considerably more that that over the course of a year dosn't count
apparently.

Is that for the travel insurance offered instead of free foreign ATMs?
I'm in the same situation as you regarding the £750 thing. They sent a
letter saying I had to pop 750/1k (can't remember) in each month until
the end of 2012, which I will do with same day faster payments shuffles.
For foreign ATMs, I visited Metrobank when in London.