Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Next interesting project, Lagunmatic CNC mill

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:27:20 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote:
Thanks! Looks like it will be a while before I'm back into that
project. They've got to pull all the machines out (and everything
else), then clean them all off (and lube surfaces), then rip out the
drywall, clean everything else remaining, reinstall the drywall, and
move what has survived back in.

That's truly a bummer, DoN. Condolences.

That sounds like three months or more of waiting.

I don't believe that Mother Nature will give him that much time before
starting to drop massive amounts of rain and snow on the equipment
outside. Let's hope it goes more quickly and salvageable equipment is
all back inside before then.

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson