Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Romney's Freeloading 47%...

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 17:26:45 -0700, Silly Rabbit wrote:

On 09/26/2012 11:35 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
Stupid **** lied:
Prof. Geo. Plimpton helpfully elaborated:

It is wholly irrelevant who they are, or even if some of them might
actually be inclined to vote for Romney. His essential points - that
there is a substantial number of deadbeat freeloaders who consume lots
and produce no value;

Romney and Bain Capital. I read the Rolling Stone article

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/greed-and-debt-the-true-story-of-mitt-romney-and-bain-capital-20120829

Ha ha ha ha ha! Rolling ****ing Stone - too funny.

Rolling Stone article supported by Romney himself.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/1985-romney-bain-harvest-firms-profits-video

"Bain Capital is an investment partnership which was formed to invest
in startup companies and ongoing companies, then to take an active hand
in managing them and hopefully, five to eight years later, to harvest
them at a significant profit"

And what is sinful about that?

In fact I'd say that it was very much what all venture capitalists do.
Finance a company's start up; ensure it is well managed and sell your
shares when it is profitable.
--
Cheers,
John B.