Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Rant: Banks that only let you see the last few transactionsonline

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 01:29:19 +0100
Frank Erskine wrote:

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 23:47:43 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On 27 Sep 2012 21:28:15 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

I still have my Trustee Savings Bank pass book. Apparently I
still have £1 6s 0d in it - last entry late 1966.

No who took over the Trustee Savings Bank? Lloyds? They still ought
to pay you the £1.30 plus interest...

But I only get a measly 7 years 'all my data'!

That doesn't really surprise me, you only *have* to keep records for
that long.

Somewhere I think I still have a Post Office Savings Bank account with
something like 1/6d deposited.
There must be a bit of interest accumulated since then, especially
during the 80s...

I dug my old book out last year, and sent it off for a refund. It had
interest added, and I was reimbursed.
--
Davey.