Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Next interesting project, Lagunmatic CNC mill

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 07:37:32 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Ignoramus wrote:

I do not think that it shows any error. This is why I doubt if there
is anything wrong.

Then why do you think the braking resistor is blown? Most...most VFDs
will diagnose that as well during startup.

Not all..but most.

And keep in mind..a braking resistor will not generally be involved in
starting...only in serious speed changes and stopping

Would there be a market for repairing those small VFDs?

There are a number of companies that do just that. Get set up..and
you will have my work as well.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli