Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Is a junction box behind clear acrylic considered concealed?

On Sep 25, 11:13*am, Bill wrote:
Why do floorboards
in a crawl space seem like such a strange concept?

A "crawl space" typically refers to a basement - one in which you can
not stand up - the level below the 1st floor.

I'm not quite sure what "typically" means in this case.

If you'll read the post that prompted that question, trader said:

"I'm still trying to figure out the concept of floorboards in a crawl
space attic......"

I guess if you say "crawl space" by itself, most people would assume
an area below the 1st floor, but if you qualify it by saying "crawl
space attic", as I did in my OP and as trader did in his post, the
term couldn't be construed as a "below the 1st floor" space.

If you Google "crawl space attic" either as a web search or an image
search, you'll get lots of hits.