Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29359 Ignoramus29359 is offline

Default Van Norman No. 16 universal milling machine

On 2012-09-23, Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:57:36 -0500, Ignoramus14899
wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

I got this along with approx. 14 tons of other stuff at a certain
factory.

My question is what do you guys think about this milling machine as a
general shop mill. for fixing broken stuff and such.

thanks

If I were closer to you..Id be beating a fast path to your shop for
that machine. It would be a great machine for my personal shop.

You are reading my thoughts. We will keep the Van Norman, and will
sell the Bridgeport that was behind it on the photograph.