Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT. summer activities:

On Monday, July 2, 2012 10:17:39 PM UTC-4, sal wrote:
"sal" wrote in message

Sorry about the post,I should have realized there were many in the US. under

extreme durress what with the floods, tornado's and terrible wild fires.

It was a mess and we've still got some firewood in the yard. It will probably be there this time next year. I don't do chainsaws any more. We were very, very lucky compared to others. We really lost only the food in both freezers and two refrigerators. And no, insurance didn't cover it. Our deductible was too high for that. We were fortunate in being able to drive 15 miles and sleep at the oldest kid's house, where power was still on: those 88 degree nights are not charming at my age.