Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (OT) Cellphone puzzler questions

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:48:25 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:51:45 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

I wish my phone (LG420G Tracfone) would do that. However, I can get
pictures off it using Bluetooth.

Please explain how you do that!!!!!

I don't remember, but I think I just plugged in the bluetooth thing to
the computer and brought up Power Desk 6. It's like Windows Explorer,
but a lot better. You can use Explorer too instead. ... Maybe that
won't work since Mark also has a trackphone (I don't) and he says his
computer doesn't see the phone as another drive (as I was going to
say)(, but he can still do it. So I don't know what he means and
maybe he has to answer.

I dont understand anything about Blue Tooth, or even what it is....
Someone said that it works for those hands-free devices too, but what is
it? Is it a cable, a connector, a software, or what??????

If I was 13 years old, I'd probably know all of this

If you were 7 years old you'd know this. :-)

Seems that all the kids learn these days in school, is how to use a
cellphone...........

I don't think they learn that in school, but in NYC elementary schools
they used to, and maybe still do, teach how to read the NYTimes while
standing up on the subway. (The News and Post are tabloid formats)