Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Romex cable stapler - pneumatic?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:47:42 -0700 (PDT), JayPique
wrote:

Anyone know of a good stapler for Romex? Those little nail-in thingies are tough on my thumbs... I'd prefer pneumatic, but price *is* an issue, so manual "staple gun" style might be ok if it actually works well. thanx

Use a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the staples, thus saving your
thumb and forefinger.

Air: I've never seen a pneumatic romex stapler.

Manuals: I've always liked the way Arrow guns work. Try their T-72
model. (Disclaimer: I have no experience with that one here, but have
used the T-50 lots and a T-25 once.)

--
I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people
who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.