Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Opinion

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:59:46 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 9/20/2012 10:45 AM, CW wrote:
So the best thing to do is become a grumpy old fart that bitches "it
isn't like the old days" and just waits to die. Got ya.

Nope, you just think you do ...

The reality, and one thing political leaders can count on, is that
those who have lost a freedom previously granted to their
forefathers, but lost to their generation before they were born, too
young to know, or through ignorance, have little chance to ever
fight successfully to regain it.

Until the populace finally gets fed up and rips 'em a new asshole.
Methinks that day is coming soon. Are you stocked up for the interim?
Food, water, tools, shelter, and enough ammo to defend it all for
several months?

Hopefully, our military recognizes that it's a cleansing action by We,
The People, against "enemies domestic" and they stay out of it.

You are whacked! Seek help.

--

-Mike-