Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default USB Mechanical Switch?

On 2012-09-20, Jim Thompson wrote:

This particular box drops speakers and outputs to a headset anytime it
senses the headset., which is just fine with me... I use the headset
for YouTubing when the wife is still asleep.

I've got an analogue headset plugged into a Y adaptor that it shares
with the speakers, when I want "less noise" I just turn the speakers off.

--
š‚šƒ 100% natural