Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Lew - this one's gonna **** you right off (it's an old one...) - and probably Dave too...

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:53:41 -0700, "CW" wrote:
It's you Dave. I found it quite humorous and very true. I'm on disability
myself. I'd have no problem voting for a democrat if I could find one that
didn't have his head in his ass. I'm not holding my breath.

Guess you've got a problem then. Vote for someone who is an absolute
ass or vote for someone you hate. Sounds like your choice is the ass.
Never know, he might rise to the occasion.

I've frequently mentioned that the US is (or was) a really great
country. But it sure sounds pretty screwed up lately. What can you
going to do?