Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Corporate cat

Doug Miller wrote:
Hungry ones. Give the cat just enough cat kibble so that it knows it has a steady supply of
food, but not so much that it's too sated to hunt.

Not true (well, at least not in my experience). We had a great hunter*
who always had a bowl of food to eat at his pleasure. My take was that
he hunted for the pleasure of it. I.e., because it was in his nature to
do so. Neighbors with cats say the same.

We did have a cat that was a terrible hunter. She was a pure bred,
whose ancestors had not been outside for generations! Confirming what
I've heard that cats are taught to hunt by their mothers.

So, I'd recommend getting a kitten (or 2) whose mother was a hunter.

Bob

* - he caught and ate gray squirrels!